- All paintings are original, painted by the artist as described on their 'Profile Page' and the unique Certificate of Authenticity attached to the canvas.
- Paintings are acrylic paint on cotton canvas unless otherwise stated. i.e bark, Belgian canvas, silk, oil etc.
- All paintings come with a Certificate of Authenticity of Aboriginal Art. [the COA will be available to purchasers in .pdf format via email in the future - sorry not available at this time.]
- Measurements are of the painted area and not the whole canvas.
- Paintings are shipped as un-stretched. The canvas is carefully rolled and packaged in a cardboard mailing cylinder.
- We use the national carrier Australia Post for all postal service. See our Postage & Shipping pages for more details.
- Minor creases may be present on the ends of the canvas after shipping, these will disappear once stretched and/or framed.
- Paint blotches may appear on the edges (border) of the canvas or on the back from the artists during painting. They will not be visual once framed and/or stretched.
All texts and images are copyright of Readback Aboriginal Art - no copy, digital slide off of images etc allowed without express permission.
Please email regarding any pre or post sale enquires:- Readbackaboriginalartonline@gmail.com